There are some unspoken contributors that help create a perfect ambience at the workplace or at home. We are talking about heating cooling service, or HVAC systems. The HVAC helps in maintaining the desired temperature across the house.
If you are planning to buy a new HVAC system for your workspace, you will find a number of options in the market. To aid you in decision making, we have drafted this small write-up that entails all the information on heating and cooling systems available in the market.
Benefits of heating cooling service:
- Consistent temperature maintenance– The key benefit of installing such a system is that it allows you to maintain a consistent temperature throughout the day. The thermostat gives you complete control over the temperature.
- Energy-efficient- There are models of the heating cooling service system that consumes less electricity, thus helping you save a lot of bucks when it comes to power bills.
- Lesser maintenance- The modern HVAC systems are highly advanced, thus they remain cooler for a longer duration. This also brings down the maintenance cost while ensuring efficient performance.
Top options of heating cooling service:
Single Split Systems
- It is one of the popular options, especially popular among enterprise-level business owners.
- This is a compact system and is highly affordable.
- This system is ideal for retail stores, commercial shopping complexes, and restaurants
- It has an air conditioner that cools the refrigerant, and a furnace that converts the refrigerant and an evaporative coil that moves throughout the building, ensuring heating or cooling as required.
- To keep a control on the temperature, it comes with a thermostat.
- Since the price is comparatively cheaper than other models, it is very popular.
- These are similar to a single split system, but the multi-split system is far better when it comes to functionality and efficiency.
- In the case of a multi-split system, around 7-9 indoor units can be easily connected with just one outdoor unit.
- It is an energy-efficient system, and so it can help in cutting down the energy bills.
- This system also comes with heat pumps.
- This system is also far more appealing since you have to install only one outdoor unit and not many as is the case with other types.
Hybrid Split System
- As evident from the name, this system offers a blend of power sources.
- The user can easily switch the mode from gas-operated to electric as per the need of the hour.
- It is also more energy-efficient as compared to conventional HVAC systems.
- This system is good for milder climates.
- These are also known as variable refrigerant flow systems.
- These are more suitable for medium and large spaces.
- They are of two types: Heat Pump VRF system and heat recovery.
- The heat pump VRF system is perfect for buildings that have an open floor plan.
- On the other hand, the heat recovery system offers both heating and cooling simultaneously and is more suitable for places with smaller rooms.
Wrapping it up
These are some of the popular heating cooling service system choices. The above piece of information reveals that each of these heating and cooling system is suitable for a particular type of building layout. Hence, a proper assessment of your requirement, along with the budget, is important before you start exploring the different options.
Commercial HVAC systems are known for their efficiency, performance, and longevity. If you have got them installed, it is important that you must also focus on their servicing and maintenance. Regular maintenance and upkeep are preventive measures that curbs the issues at the very start itself. Make sure that you hire a professional contractor for this task.