There was a time when there weren’t many options for countertops during renovations and its natural stones and quartz were too expensive to consider. However, this is not the case anymore. Although natural stones like marble, granite, etc are now more affordable there is a good alternative in the form of a quartz-based stone, Caesarstone. Since it is quartz-based it is resistant to staining, chipping, cracking, scratching and heat as well.
Quartz is also easy to maintain and take care off. It is an engineered stone made from the combination of quartz mineral and polyresin. Quartz stones like Caesarstone consist of 90 per cent quartz mineral and hence are a good alternative to natural stone surfaces like marble. This article goes on to explain the benefits of using Caesarstone for kitchen renovations. It is a must-read for those searching for Caesarstone suppliers in Melbourne.
Best Alternatives for Kitchen Renovations in Melbourne
When it comes to kitchen renovations there are many options like granite, Caesarstone, marble, etc. All these stones are very popular for use in renovations and have a wide range of features and are available in many different colours. Some of the factors to consider is the looks and durability and cost as well. Caesarstone has a modern look, more controlled design and a uniform look with constant colour. There is no limitation on the colour as compared to natural colours like granite hence it is easy to find one that matched your decor.
Granite is a stone that has a natural look and feels and is good for modern and rustic decor setup. This type of stone will have a variation in the colour, veins, patterns, flecks and tends to be unique. Since it is a natural stone it generally consists of many visual imperfections. Homeowners also have the option of using marble which has various veins and unique designs. Marble too is a natural stone hence similar aesthetic properties apply to it too.
Benefits of using Caesarstone
There are many benefits of using Caesarstone for kitchen renovations. The fact that it is high-quality in appearance, easy to maintain, durable, non-porous, versatile and sustainable. There are many benefits of using Caesarstone for your renovations as listed here:
- Caesarstone countertops do not crack and resist stains and scratches.
- It is optimal for use in the kitchen since food items like wine, coffee, soft drinks, etc will not stain the Caesarstone surface. Such spills can easily be wiped using a mild detergent with water.
- This is a nonporous stone that does not require sealing, thus it is easy to maintain. The added benefit of it being nonporous is that no food particles will find their way into the counter; making this type of countertop more hygienic to use.
- Caesarstone is more affordable and also easy to install.
- This type of stone works well with a variety of sink styles as well as kitchen decor.
- It is a high-quality stone that in spite of not being a natural stone looks attractive and is highly durable. It is also a highly popular option when it comes to home renovations.
- Caesarstone is highly durable and is also one of the strongest options. Although granite is one of the strongest natural stones, the strength of Caesarstone is comparable to it.
- It is also highly versatile since it fits in with any type of room decor. It is also highly sustainable.